Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 17263|Reply: 0

The Mushrooms Come into Season in the New Oasis for Life in Canada

Post time 2020-07-01 17:08:50 | 17263views0replies Show all posts
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2020-7-1 17:08:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Mushrooms Come into Season in the New Oasis for Life in Canada

Xuefeng

(Translated by Zhengjue)

The day before yesterday, the mushrooms were found to show up. This morning, we picked some up and had a meal of mushrooms. After lunch, along the valentine's path, I searched and found some again.

Since the beginning of spring, there have been alfalfa all over the ground, but I had no time to pick alfalfa. We only ate twice. Now, the mushrooms show up. But not like last year any more, I just pick enough for one meal every day. As for the other mushrooms, let the bugs eat!

Recently, almost every day, it took me more than four hours to mow continuously. Even so, the weeds grew up again all over the parking lot, like a lawn.

After dinner, someone called to reserve a room. Ten minutes later, an old couple from Vancouver Island came.

The little girls who like to pick mushrooms should come over through the wormhole right now. From now on, every day, we can pick mushrooms. Whoever come, I will make chicken stewed with mushrooms to eat for them.

(June 14, 2020)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-3-29 19:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064086 second(s), 19 queries.