NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 11337|Reply: 0

The Spring Festival of the Second Branch of Thailand

Post time 2021-02-17 18:15:14 | 11337views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
The Spring Festival of the Second Branch of Thailand
We invited the neighbors downstairs, the workers who worked together, the brother who spoke Chinese, sister Pilu, abbot's three drivers and the chef Pichai who was in charge of the temple food to spend the Spring Festival together.
They usually take care of us. Taking advantage of the Spring Festival holiday, I am very happy to be able to entertain them, to show our heart and thanks.
We made dumplings and ate New Year's Eve dinner together. My cooking skills were praised by everyone.
After dinner, Huiguang, YangLe and I danced for them and sang the Magic Second Home.
YangLe said that although they can't understand our singing, they can feel the warmth and harmony in it.
Then YangLe showed them the pictures of our former homeland and told them that it was here that the song was sung.
The drivers and the chief foreman of tathon ecovillage looked at the photos of our home and praised them. They told the abbot to help us apply for the visa and hoped that we would stay here for a long time.
In the morning of the New Year's day, the abbot gave us a red envelope with a smile. At noon, we had lunch with our French friend Philips and had a good chat. At 1 pm, accompanied by two drivers and a girl, the abbot took us to the Royal Park.
The abbot's driver interpreter said that the abbot loves us very much and takes us out to have fun. He wants us to have a happy Chinese New Year.
On the second day, we had Chinese food on the eighth floor of the temple. After that, the abbot took us to the Chinese village, meisile, where five or six villages were all Chinese. I also saw the golden triangle of Myanmar, Laos and Thailand, and watched other temples on the way.
Firmly remember the guide's words, we treat the monk in charge as the celestial of the Buddhist temple, and respect him as a Buddha. Try to do this, and we find that he is not only a wise and casual monk, but also a very loving and interesting grandfather.
(reported by Qianzi)

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-19 23:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.129666 second(s), 19 queries.