Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 24188|Reply: 0

[2009-2014 Yunnan] Happy Middle Autumn Festival! -Our Self-made Mooncakes in 4th branch!

Post time 2018-01-05 12:01:09 | 24188views0replies Show all posts
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2018-1-5 12:01:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Happy Middle Autumn Festival! -Our Self-made Mooncakes in 4th branch

Tongxin Celestial

September 19, 2013

As a food lover, I like the self-made mooncakes in our home very much. Still remember the first time I came to New Oasis for Life, I spent the first middle-autumn festival with all brothers and sisters. We made mooncakes by ourselves, brother Xuande made a wooden mode especially, with a nice pattern in the middle part. After baken, the mooncakes have a beautiful pattern in the middle, with lines on the broadside, just like those sold in the market! Of course they are more tasty, there are walnuts, peanuts, raisins, and candy canes in it, I can't remember how many I ate, just remember I felt so happy and grateful to have the mooncakes made by ourselves! This year is the 3rd mid-autumn festival I spend in our home, Ehuang celestial started preparing and purchasing the ingredidents several days ago, this Monday morning I saw some sisters and our cookers were busy doing in the kitchen, with ingredidents full of the cook table, such as melon seeds, walnets, peanuts, red dated, raisins, sesame and so on. Some of them are flour, some are cutting walnuts, candy canes and fry peanuts, I was so exicted to see as I knew we'll have wonderful mooncakes to eat again, how happy it is!

Our angel sister Richelle is also very curious to make mooncakes, that day I dropped across the kitchen and found she was already there learning from the cookers, looked very attentive and was recording some videos. She said the wrapper looks so smooth and attractive, and the fillings look so good! Later we tasted one of them, it was so delicious and I really love them so much!

And I want to mention two of our cute sisters who made the art contribution to mooncakes —— Zhuhan celestial and Baojuan celestial, they created a lot of lovely and wonderful mooncake patterns(see photos below) that day, each of them is so lovely with almost no repeated patterns,   Looking at these attractive delicious mooncakes, are your mouth watering?

part of the materials for making mooncakes

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

Zhuhan celestial is drawing the pattern

93.jpg

94.jpg

food can also be an art!

95.jpg

96.jpg

97.jpg

98.jpg

99.jpg

100.jpg

We're ready for eating —— on the middle-autumn festival!

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-3-29 23:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059373 second(s), 19 queries.