NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 4879|Reply: 0

[Values] Be Frank and Honest--the Culture Building of the New Oasis for Life III

Post time 2017-05-30 16:25:46 | 4879views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Being Frank and Honest - Culture Building of the New Oasis for Life III

Xuefeng

February 21, 2010

(Translated by Transn Ltd. and Edited by Kaer)

We shall put an end to autocracy and dictatorship, make sure that all kind, hardworking, simple, and faithful people enjoy pleasant, joyous, free, and happy lives, and build a good culture and environment where there is no oppression, exploitation, suppression, destruction, maltreatment, infliction, or discrimination; one where all people are equal, care for and love each other, live harmoniously, and share both weal and woe.

Firstly, people who speak frankly shall never be subjected to revenge, retaliation, or threats, and anyone who wishes to contribute their opinions shall be encouraged, respected, heard, and paid attention to, as long as they are reasonable, speak truthfully and sensibly, do not deliberately provoke or speculate groundlessly, and do not aim to instigate trouble, create difficulties, form cliques to pursue selfish interests, attack for personal spite, or expose another’s privacy and place them in an embarrassing situation.

Since I, the guide Xuefeng, play a critical role in the New Oasis for Life but I am not perfect, you should be honest with me so that you can prevent the guide from becoming an insatiable autocrat and destroying this beautiful home that you have been built with your hard work. Every sister, brother, and lover should speak out openly to help me and save me instead of fomenting my mistakes whenever they discover that I practice favoritism, take advantage of my power to bully people, maltreat any Chanyuan celestial, deviate from Lifechanyuan values, reserve privileges for myself, threaten or harm anyone, or that I have caused any harm to the spirit, soul, or flesh of any sister or brother. If my words or behavior offend you, then please point them out freely that I will not be misled and mistakenly think that you like my words and behavior to such an extent that I become swell headed and always have my way.

Please tell me clearly if I have not handled something fairly, if I have taken part with someone, or if I have practiced oppression or bureaucratism. If I retaliate against anyone for their honesty, then I will have degenerated into a demon and the guide will have lost his reason and will not be worthy of anyone’s trust.

You should speak frankly about the guide as well as about every other Chanyuan celestial in the home. No one in this home can be left out. Everyone should accept each other's honest opinions because anyone who harbors discontent and hatred for another's kind but critical words and resorts to retaliation is not engaging sincerely in self-refinery and self-cultivation and should be criticized by the guide.

The best way to have open public exchanges is to reserve one night each week for meetings so that anyone who has an opinion concerning any matter or if they feel that they have been wronged, treated unfairly, sustained mistreatment, suffered harm to their spirit, soul, or flesh, or if they believe that any other member has deviated from any Lifechanyuan values in words or actions, can speak loudly and clearly at that time. All issues should be resolved publicly; never privately.

We should build a culture in which everyone can speak freely. Chanyuan celestials must be superhuman. One cannot be an honest person and a qualified Chanyuan celestial if they do not speak out about wrongs, unfair treatments, or oppression that they feel they have suffered. Anyone who does not speak that way is absolutely not an honest person; they are either a cunning and sly double-dealer or a good-for-nothing.

With the exception of personal privacy, everything in the New Oasis for Life should be transparent and exposed to the sunlight, or it will be impossible for us to create the Lifechanyuan era for mankind and we would not be entitled to guide mankind.

Privileged classes and special interest groups are not allowed in the New Oasis for Life. At the same time, we should not practice egalitarianism because we have the noblest wish in self-refinery and self-cultivation, and everything that we do is for the sake of perfecting ourselves and reaching the best realms of Life and LIFE. We do not aim to receive any personal benefits or interests from the home.

Open the windows and the sunlight and fresh air will come in; take the broad view and you will see that the faraway mountains are fresh and green. If everyone speaks openly, then the dark clouds will disperse, and decay will be become rejuvenation. We will then be able to create an ideal environment and a beautiful future, set an example for mankind, and eventually realize our most beautiful future.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-29 03:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076474 second(s), 23 queries.